The fact that its November really blows my mind. I say this all the time but this year is just flying by for me. I thought I would share with you guys what I have my eye on this month and also included a bit of random things on this wish list. One of them being sneakers.. which is my other weakness I don’t talk about much on the blog but maybe I’ll start. The Sephora sale that’s going on right now is really tempting me to fill my cart up one more time with all of this goodness but I promised myself that it would be strictly for gifts!
- BITE BEAUTY- Champagne Discovery Lip Set- This is such a good value set. I’ve wanted to try the multitask stick in cashew and the metallic lip creme that’s included in this set looks like a good holiday color to pair with it. And I believe they are all full size.
- MARC JACOBS BEAUTY- Eye-Conic Multi-Finish Eyeshadow Palette in Edgitorial- MARC JACOBS shadows are some of my favorites. Believe it or not, I actually don’t have anything like these colors in my collection. Those gold and dark green colors are a must have.
- TOM FORD- Boys & Girls Lip Color in Ben- I feel like Tom Ford lipsticks are always on my wishlist every few months. This warm brown color is gorgeous and perfect for a fall lip.
- RMS BEAUTY- Un Cover-Up Concealer/Foundation– I’m always on the hunt for another good concealer or a product to cut my morning makeup routine down. I’ve always wanted to try the ‘use your concealer and no foundation look.’ What interested me most about this organic brand is that it has a lot of anti- aging, raw, food grade ingredients. Always a huge plus for me.
- GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY- Luminous Silk Powder Foundation- I’ve actually used this a few years ago but it was the wrong color. I never found any powder that could compare to this. The coverage was full but not cakey at all and went on so smooth. I might have to pick this one up during the Sephora sale.
- Stranger Things Ringer Tee- Who else finished Season 2 in less than 3 days? Only me…. ok. My love for this show is very real and I think a tee would just fill my Netflix heart completely.
- Nike Air Max 97 Silver Bullet– A little birdy told me that these sneakers would drop again on Black Friday. When it first re-released a few months ago it was so hard for me to find my size anywhere. This is definitely my number one item I am going to try to get on Black Friday!
- Dark Green Velvet Booties- Where in the world do I find these?? I’ve found just about every color but dark green that are not $400+. These booties are going to be great for fall and transition into winter as a nice pop of color with a few outfits I already have in mind.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Sugar Glow Kit- I actually don’t own any ABH glow kits but this one really caught my eye. Marshmallow is definitely my fav color that I have to try. Is it just me or do these glow kits seem huge for being just a highlight palette?
- NUDESTIX- Nude(art)ist Box Creator’s Palette- I am the biggest fan of NUDESTIX. All these colors look AMAZING and I love the fact that beauty influencers were able to make there own custom colors. I always have to support my girl Sam aka Ssssamanthaa who created the color Freckle.
- MARC JACOBS BEAUTY- Highliner Matte Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner in Out of the Blue– I have been in search for a good cobalt blue color for my waterline for a while and since I usually love the Highliners I’m so glad this comes in exactly what I’m looking for!
- Kypris Antioxidant Dew- I heard so many good things about this brand and when I heard one of my favorite beauty girls Jamie Genevieve talk about this constantly I knew I had to check it out. This serum in particular is to help with hydration, give you a healthy glow and any environmental stress to the skin. Everything that I need during fall/winter.
- Fenty Beauty- Foundation & Highlighter Brushes- I’ve come to realize that I’m just a sucker for everything in this line. These pinky blush color brushes look like something that needs to be on my vanity ASAP. Other than being absolutely adorable brushes they are actually extremely soft and I would imagine they would be so easy to blend products on the skin with.
- Tanya Burr Velvet Vanilla Fragrance- Tanya Burr is one of my favorite British You tubers. When she featured this in her video it sounded like such a perfect holiday scent. I love warm vanilla scents so this is something I have to try!
What are some products you wanted to try this month?