FINALLY! Summer is upon us! I have a few goals for myself this summer but one of my main focuses this summer is to really step up my skincare game and maintain a healthy glowy look without having a million steps to achieve this. Here’s all the products I have my eye on in the month of June…
(starting from top left)
- Glow Recipe- Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask- I’m a huge fan of Korean skincare but I’m not gonna lie, the packaging got me on this one. Watermelon extract really soothes and hydrates the skin so I’m excited to hopefully give this a try soon and see if it can give my skin a fresh glow for summer.
- IGK- Rich Kid Coconut Oil Gel- This is a new brand for me. Coconut oil gel is really what intrigued me. I’m always on the look out for hair products that can maintain my frizzy/wavy hair without it feeling heavy and non-greasy and also gives me that beachy wavy look.. This might do the trick!
- Fresh- Peony Brightening Night Treatment- I love overnight masks. One of my main concerns right now is I’m looking for something to even out my skin tone from post acne scars I’ve had and still keep me hydrated without stripping the moisture from my skin.. and this product has what I’m looking for to fade my dark spots and has anti-aging benefits too!
- Drunk Elephant- Umbra Tinte Physical Daily Defense Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 30- I absolutely love this brand! I’ve always wanted to try this SPF because it is tinted and I believe this would help give me an even skin tone and a bit of color if I need to run out the door. Its also packed with antioxidants which is a huge plus!
- Yves Saint Laurent- Volupté Tint-in-Balm- YSL is one of my top favorite lip products especially because of the mango scent. This is described as a hybrid of a lipstick/balm which i’m allll about.
- MAKE UP FOR EVER- Artist Liquid Matte Lipstick- I’m always on the hunt for a good liquid lipstick. I’ve heard these are extremely long lasting and they are coming out with more color selections! I’m all about the pink mauve/neutrals.. I have my eye on #103 and #105.
- tarte- Rainforest Of The Sea Highlighting Eyeshadow Palette Vol. III- Another tarte product to obsesses over. This looks like a perfect palette for a quick wash of color over the lids for an easy look.. aka my type of palette!
- Drunk Elephant-T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial- Didn’t realize I have two products from this line on my wish list this month. This skincare product has always been on my Sephora loves lists. I wanted to try this for improving my skin texture and unevenness from dark spots. Price tag is a bit high for me so we will see if I purchase this soon! Maybe they can come out with a travel size?
- Huda Beauty- 3D Highlighter Palette- I haven’t tried anything from Huda Beauty yet and I feel like this would be a great first choice. I’ve heard nothing but good things about this highlighter palette especially being super smooth and creamy. This is definitely in my next Sephora haul!
- Urban Decay- Naked Heat Palette- Last but not least is the product I CAN NOT WAAAIT to get my hands on! Safe to say this is one of the most anticipated summer launches. The colors of this palette are too perfect.