How is it already the end of JULY?! Even though these past few months have been incredibly busy for me, I always kept an eye out for the new product launches, summer collections and visited the new arrivals section on Sephora.com one too many times. Here’s my July Wish List!
- Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Splits Shimmering Skin Perfector Mineral Blush Duo– I want all of these. I love anything that has a highlight and blush in it so I don’t have to worry about carrying too many things traveling. The packaging is so chic too. I’m really surprised these haven’t sold out yet.
- COVER FX- Custom Enhancer Drops– This is seriously beautiful liquid metal in dropper form. You can do some many things with this. Add it to your foundation, moisturizer, or just wear it alone. Moonlight is callin’ me.
- Shiseido- Ibuki Beauty Sleeping Mask- I’m a huge fan of this Ibuki line and I’m also a huge fan of masks that I can wear overnight. So this looks like a win for me already.
- Tatcha- Balanced Pore Perfecting Water Gel– Nothin’ new here! I absolutely LOVE the Tatcha line. balanced skin? less enlarged pores? water-based gel? I’m with it.
- Smashbox- Always On Matte Liquid Lipstick– I’m lovin’ the matte lips trend lately. As much as I love the Kylie Lip Kits for its lasting power, those make a big dent in my wallet. I’ve heard nothing but good reviews about this with so many colors to choose from I gotta try it myself!
- Fresh- Vitamin Nectar Vibrancy-Boosting Face Mask– Fresh makes some of the best masks in my opinion. This mask is packed with fruit extracts that improves skin texture, softens and give you that amazing glow for your skin. I definitely can make room in my masks collection for this.
- Boscia- Sake Balm– Sake? for your face? YES. I had a baby sample of this and immediately noticed how supple my skin looked and had a bit of a natural glow to it as well. I would love to add this into my skin care regime to add more moisturizing and brightening benefits preferably for night time.
- Urban Decay- Naked Skin One & Done Hybrid Complexion Perfector– I’m always on the hunt for a good everyday lightweight foundation. This one ticks off all the marks on my imaginary checklist. Having SPF 20 is also a huge plus.
- Herbivore- Brighten Pineapple Enzyme + Gemstone Instant Glow Mask– Brightening masks are my favorite. This brand is fairly new to me and the ingredients are the key reasons why I wanted to give it a try. Pineapple enzymes FTW!
- Too Faced- Born This Way Naturally Radiant Concealer– The two things that I constantly keep hearing about this concealer is that its super moisturizing and blends like a dream. I’m excited to try this one!
- Kat Von D- Lock-It Setting Powder– I NEEEED THIS IN MY LIFE. I’m all about my Laura Mercier translucent powder, but from the reviews online it might be better?? We’ll see about that!
What’s on your July wish list? Let me know!