2015 went by incredibly fast I really can’t believe its 2016. This has been one of the most challenging yet rewarding years I’ve had in a while and I have a lot of positive and exciting things to look forward to for 2016. Now that I have a clean slate for the new year of fresh ideas for twenty five sundays I thought I would start off with my top 15 of 2015 that were thoroughly loved and repurchased throughout the year.
Here’s are my top 15 picks I’ve loved in 2015:
1. Charlotte Tilbury- ‘Filmstar Bronze & Glow’– the best and most used sculpting/highlight for me this year.
2. Too Faced- The Chocolate Bar Eye Palette– my go-to palette this year for all my everyday looks.
3. Too Faced- Love Flush Long-Lasting 16-Hour Blush in Baby Love– the true MVP of all blushes this year and I will repurchase for ever and ever.
4. Bite Beauty- Matte Crème Lip Crayon in Glace’– my favorite mauvey creamy matte finish lip color that was always in my makeup bag.
5. LORAC- PRO Matte Lip Color in Pink Taupe– most-used pinky nude lip color of the year.
6. Benefit Roller Lash Mascara– favorite mascara of the year I kept going back to.
7. bareMinerals- COMPLEXION RESCUE Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream in Natural– my go-to choice for complexion I loved for great everyday coverage.
8. NARS- Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Train Bleu– favorite dark lip color of the year I will never get tired of.
9. Hourglass- Ambient Bronzer in Luminous Bronze Light– definite winner for best highlight/bronzer combo.
10. Colour Pop- Super Shock Shadow in I <3 This– THE prettiest taupey/multi colored glitter color EVER I used for many looks.
11. Urban Decay- Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer in Light Neutral– best lightweight/smooth concealer for my under eyes I used this year.
12. Philosophy Fragrance in Fresh Cream– my absolute favorite scent of the year that I sometimes want to spray my whole body with.
13. Origins- Retexturizing Mask with Rose Clay– so glad I discovered this AMAZING multitasking mask that did wonders for me.
14. Moroccanoil Dry Shampoo in Dark Tones- I’ve tried a bunch of dry shampoos in 2015 and this one was the clear winner for me in all aspects.
15. TATCHA– I feel like I talk about this brand in every post I’ve done but it truly has been my favorite discovery of 2015 for sure. Everything from this brand so far has impressed me. 🙂
What are your favorite picks from 2015? Let me know!