Each month I plan on sharing a list of products I have my eye on (old/new products) which I probably don’t need but that never stopped me anyways 😉
- TOM FORD Skin Illuminating Powder Duo (Moonlight)– Tom Ford products are always just so gorgeous to me. When I saw this particular one in store I automatically had heart eyes for this! The texture was so soft, not overly frosty and when I swatched it, it was smooth like butter. Limited edition things really get me but I really can’t justify the price for it… ahh we’ll see.
- Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil– I haven’t tried any products from Sunday Riley before but after seeing her video with the pixiwoo sisters I saw how genuinely passionate and knowledgeable she was about her products it made me want her products even more to be honest regardless of how raved about it is in the YouTube beauty world.
- Kat Von D Metal Crush Eyeshadow– Arrite, this one is on the list solely because of Samantha from Batalashbeauty’s recommendation. After I saw her rave about this product in one of her video’s and how she used it as a highlighter…. UGH. NEED.
- Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder– I’m just a little obsessed with this whole line. I’ve heard a lot of good things about her foundations, this one in particular I want to try because its describes as lightweight, luminous, comfortable and gives you that your skin but better look… everything I would ever want in a foundation.
- REN Wake Wonderful Night-Time Facial– I’m so happy this item is available in US sephora’s now since I’ve been eyeing it since british bloggers rave about it. I like switching up my night time routine with an item like this. Something that says to even out your skin tone, brightening and hydrate all in one is a big plus for me. A lot of people had had instant results.. can’t wait to try this!
- GLAMGLOW Flashmud Brightening Treatment– I’m always interested in trying different brightening masks.. I have such high hopes with anything from this line because it works immediate for me. I think I have every mask from this line except for this one..The supermud clearing mask is my all time favorite mask so hopefully this lives up to that too!
- Zoeva Rose Gold Luxury Set Vol. 2– I might be a bit late on this since this is highly talked about in the YouTube world but These brushes are seriously BEAUTIFUL. I love anything and everything rose gold. And it comes with a little pouch?! NEEED.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Illuminators– Of course this is on my list. This is the illuminator everyone has been dying over.. The only thing for me is which one do I want?! (probably So Hollywood and Starlight)
- Urban Decay Matte Revolution Lipstick 1993- I love UD lipsticks because they are SO pigmented, creamy and they last. I’ve read that these particular ones are very very long lasting yet still moisturizing for it being a matte finish. SOLD.
- Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution– (just realized the UD one has the same name) This is another product that I am so glad that it is available in the US! Very Victoria (inspired by Victoria Beckham) looks like the perfect nude and Glastonbury looks like a perfect dark berry fall color.
- Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill Silk Eye Shadow– This is another item I’ve been wanting for a few years now. But I will say Jaclyn Hill and Desi Perkins were a big influence in this choice (gold blitz #5) I really can’t find another color in my makeup stash like this.. so this needs to find its way into my makeup home ASAP!
Let me know what you’ve had on your radar this month!